For quality, experience and value
With a skilled and dedicated workforce, TACH Services can offer a level of service second to none, from the smallest repairs and installations to large scale projects.
What We Do
At TACH Services, our mission is to continue working hard to remain an industry leader in our scope of services, we provide our customers with quality products and service that are unparalleled. TACH Services also sub-contracts work and provides maintenance solutions with a focus on quality, experience and value.
No project is too small or too big
With a skilled and dedicated workforce of approximately 77 (all of whom are directly employed), TACH Services can offer a level of service second to none, from the smallest repairs and installations to large scale projects.
History, Team and Certifications
Founded in September 1987, TACH Services, Inc dba Tac Services is privately help, 100% woman-owned, family-run, small business, servicing Fort Hood, Killeen, Temple, Waco, Copperas Cove, Lampasas, Gatesville and the surrounding Central Texas area.
Chief Executive Officer and President: Terri Bates
Certifications & Memberships
- Federal HUBZone
- DBE with Texas Department of Transportation
- DBE with Federal Aviation
- Texas HUB Certified
- Member, International Erosion Control Association
- Interlocking Concrete Payment Institute Certified Installer
- National Concrete Masonry Association Certified Installer
- OSHA Training
- Texas HUB Program
- Texas Dept. of Transportation, DBE #0881
- Certified Installer of Hysecurity Products
- Cerified Installer of Ameristar Secuirty Products